Exchange Database Recovery
Microsoft Exchange Server is the backbone of email communication in the companies using Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express. A downturn to Exchange server or corruption of the Exchange database file ceases the email communication in the whole organization impacting the business of the organization. At time Exchange server database file i.e. abc.edb file has been damaged, use Exchange Database Recovery (also called EDB recovery) software to instantly repair the .edb file and recover lost mailboxes with all emails, contacts, notes, tasks, calendars, and other mailbox items with almost full accuracy. When the abc.edb file is damaged, Exchange server displays error messages helping you identify the file's damage and its cause as well.
Some pragmatic scenarios of Exchange database file corruption:
- Your Microsoft Exchange Server crashes
- You have attempted many times to restore the database from backup file but the database backup itself is corrupt or damaged
- When you use Eseutil.exe utility to check the database integrity and consistency, it displays: File not found error
- After reinstalling the Microsoft Exchange Server, you tried to import the corrupt exchange database file again to the new Exchange server but it fails to work
EDB Recovery software facilitates resolving the below given error messages:
- Exchange dirty shut down errors
- Exchange server error 550
- JET_errRecordNotFound, the key was not found"
- # JET_errBadDbSignature -531
- # JET_errDatabaseStreamingFileMismatch -540
- # JET_errConsitentTimeMismatch -551
- # JET_errDatabaseDirtyShutdown -550
- # JET_errInvalidDatabaseId -1010
- # JET_errInvalidDatabase -1028
- # JET_errFileInvalidType -1812
- # JET_errDatabaseCorruptedNoRepair -1224
Exchange Server Data Recovery Tool to Convert EDB to PST extracts mailboxes from corrupt exchange database to .PST/.EDB files
- Repairs Priv1.edb database.
- Exchange recovery even if information store is not mounted
- Recovers deleted user mailbox data
- Efficiently repairs large databases (No limitation on information store size)
- Repairs Dirty Shutdown error where eseutil and other ms utilities fail
- Recovery from Exchange Database Checksum errors
- 3 result-oriented recovery modes- Automatic Analyze and Recover, Advanced Scan and Rebuild Corrupted Database
- Advanced Settings options to optimize repair and recovery of EDB database files
- Rebuilds corrupt EDB database file impeccably
- Generates HTML report of selected email items that are recovered successfully
These errors put severe impact on the email communication, as MS Outlook could not establish a connection with MS Exchange server. One can easily resolve these errors with the impeccable Exchange Database Recovery software. Designed under the vision of Exchange server experts, the EDB Recovery software generates stunning results that too in less time.
Features of the Exchange Database Recovery Tool
Exchange Database Recovery tool is the best way to tackle the data lost problem due to corrupt or inaccessible edb file.
- Performs impeccable EDB recovery i.e. repairs abc.edb file with full accuracy
- Recovers all mailboxes from the damaged abc.edb file and saves them to *.pst files at user-defined location
- Recovers Oversized OST file
- Facilitates recreating the severely damaged abc.edb file that can be directly mounted in the Exchange Server
- Repairs the abc.edb damaged due to dirty shut down, checksum error, virus attack, and other similar reasons
- Facilitates large sized *.edb files that cannot be repaired with eseutil, a Microsoft Exchange Database Recovery tool
- Supports almost all versions of MS Exchange Server including 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 i.e. EDB files created using any of these versions can be repaired with this EDB recovery tool
- Supports almost all versions of MS Outlook including 97, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010 i.e. the users mailboxes saved into .pst files can be imported into any of these versions of MS Outlook.